Monday, June 25, 2012

Talking Dog For Sale



A man sees a sign outside a house  : “Talking Dog For Sale”.
He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden. The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting  there.
-"Do you really talk?" he asks the  dog.
-"Yes," the Labrador  replies.
After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, the man asks ;
-"So, tell me your story."
The Labrador looks up and says;
-"Well, I  discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I joined the SAS. In no time at all they had me jetting  from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a dog would be  eavesdropping.  I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow Airport to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious  characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several  medals.  I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."
The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.
-"Ten quid," the owner  says.
-"£10 !! ?  But this dog is absolutely  amazing !  Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply ?"
-"Because he's a lying bastard, he's never been out of the garden..."

No comments: